Almond Peach Smoothie Recipe
Author: Smoothie Operator
Recipe type: Smoothie
This healthy Peach Smoothie starts with fresh, ripe peaches and rich whole milk. Toss in the natural sweetness of pure honey and a taste of vanilla and almond and you're in for a treat!
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pure almond extract
- 6 ice cubes
- Peel three large, ripe peaches, dice and set to one side.
- Pour one cup of rich, Whole Milk into a blender.
- Add one teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Add one-half teaspoon of Pure Almond Extract.
- Add two tablespoons of Honey.
- Pulse the blender a couple times to mix the liquids.
- Add the Diced Peaches prepared earlier.
- Turn the blender speed to high and add six Ice Cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter