Banana Blueberry Spinach Smoothie

Banana Blueberry Spinach Smoothie

• 2 cup Baby spinach
  • 2 Ripe bananas, frozen
  • 1/2 c. Blueberries
  • 1/4 c. water

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth to make a delicious Banana Blueberry Spinach Smoothie!

Comments

1. LillyBurke2007 says:

I think I’m gonna try the smoothie tomorrow :]
    aww I wish I could do the fast but since I’m fourteen I’m guessing I cant D:

2. Leesh420 says:

What do you think of green powders? my boyfriend and I made a green smoothie with romaine, baby spinach with an apple a pear some figs and half a lemon, and it was soooo grainy and gross. I”m gonna try this one though.

3. stephaniixox says:

i used to think putting vegetables with fruits in a smoothie was the grossest thing ever
    its actually quite good =]

4. 19ClairCognizance87 says:

@Leesh420 Bananas are KEY!!

5. MariannaSekacova says:

Thank you so much for this recipe. Do you have some recipe for brocolli smoothie – I have so much brocolli at home and I dont know what to do with it! Thanx 🙂

6. yogashot says:

i heard mushrooms have alot of cholesteral …i eat alot of raw portabellas..does anyone know? thank you

7. SirJellyBelly says:

i just signed up for juice fast just now. i’m sooooo excited!!! i’m already feeling fantastic haha! 🙂

8. ltcartwright1976 says:

My smoothies are simple, 2 fruits plus greens; but I always get a little heartburn. So then I went simpler, 1 fruit + greens, still a little heart burn. I reduced the quantity from 32ozs to 16ozs, heartburn!!! I’m I doing something wrong? (My greens are spinach or parsley or cilantro; either 1 of these, always rotated.)

9. ilovemyhusband1982 says:

I wish I liked smoothies…

10. sglendye says:

Yummy!:)

11. tziporrasimcha says:

My kids ADORED this – but only after I let them watch the video! Before they saw how psyched you are about it they weren’t even going to try it. They bolted it down and loved it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I’m trying to shift to healthier foods and you are such a great resource!

12. Mswannabe says:

I love your enthusiasm, it makes me want to hop on board with the raw food diet, Heck, I think I just might! Im a student, i’m busy, I hate cooking, I need to lose weight( my freshman 15), before classes start. I think this might just work for me!

Thanks!

13. unsureofthis67 says:

@Mswannabe i’m totally thinking the same thing. i just might as well

14. michellethereserose says:

Yummy!! Thanks for this video! I am new and was actually wondering how to make a good green smoothie! 🙂 thanksss 🙂

15. victoriaone says:

only with baby spinacs? xx

16. dedna2587 says:

Can U try this drink even if U have bad breath?

17. beachballsify2 says:

how long can u keep these smoothies in the fridge?

18. sweetpetite12 says:

right on! your so inspirational!

19. lukehard242 says:

I make this recipe all the time (been about 5-6 months on it now), thanks SO MUCH!

20. patricia67252 says:

Fruits and veggies shouldn’t be eaten together. They each require a different enzyme to digest them. When eaten together they don’t digest properly, thus producing flatulence. Fruit should be eaten by itself on an empty stomach or at least four hours after a properly-combined meal. If fruit is eaten in the morning on an empty stomach, it digests quickly and another meal can be eaten within two hours.

21. meknewxenu says:

@beachballsify2 not more than a couple hours I would say… they tend to get very thick and discolor.

22. JackDeSimone says:

it bugs me every green smoothie video i watch, always put sugar shit in it.

23. you are so inspirational

24. NikkiPhillippi says:

i have been a fan on yours for about 1 1/2yrs now and i stilm am in love!!! you coached me for a little while! this comment is kind of pointless…lol- just wanted to tell you how amazing you are!!!=)
    have fun in thailand!!! i loved it there!!!=)
    xoxo

25. @patricia67252: Can you provide evidence for this? I have never heard that fruit and veggies should not be eaten together, only that cooked and raw foods should not be eaten together.