Banana Strawberry Fruit Smoothie

Banana Strawberry Fruit Smoothie

Ingredients:

15 Frozen Strawberries
1 Banana
200 ml (about 3/4 cup) Milk
200 ml (about 3/4 cup) Vanilla Ice Cream

Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy your Banana Strawberry Fruit Smoothie!

Comments

1. NatalieDonovan says:

Howdy! I love your video, even though I am very opposed to soy. I use almond, rice or hemp milk in my smoothies. Plus, I like to have my bananas frozen (I buy them 20 lbs at a time on sale, and cut and bag them for easy use). I loved your enthusiasm!

2. MsSweetieLuna says:

wow Looks delicious! I like the splash of Pelegrino idea, and Natalie I’m going to start freezing bananas.

3. kjtyrrell says:

You have a GR8 point about freezing the fruit instead of adding ice… I’ve previously added ice because I can’t ever wait for things to freeze :o)

4. kam012069 says:

This was a terrific smoothie to make with my kids. We have substituted frozen strawberries for frozen blueberries. Thank you for the great recipe!

5. antthenut says:

It’s a pretty good smoothie and you CAN make it in under 88 seconds, so convenient, too!

6. robinhutch1 says:

Good idea for smoothie

7. gilliwig1 says:

This sounds really good. I just started using 8th Continent. I will have to give this a try.

8. O2suave1 says:

You know I’ll be trying this smoothie! Great video!

9. maximumdawn says:

Wow this recipe looks really good! I’m definitely going to try it!

10. harshpatel797 says:

did any body notice this?
    . people who add milk dont add yogurt to the smoothie.
    . and people who add yogurt to the smotthie usually add water instead of milk..?

and does anyone know what she added at 0:48 i know its vanilla but what do you say when you go to the supermarket ..
    or whats the name of the product to look for?

11. Just ask for vanilla extract. I usually put both milk and yogurt in my smoothies 🙂

12. This smoothie looks really good! I haven’t tried this recipe. This is definitely a must try!

13. valleyforgeful says:

Great video. Very informative and the smoothie looks real tasty!

14. antthenut says:

wasn’t it chocolate chips? You just go to the baking section of the store and pick up a bag of chocolate chips!

I don’t ever add yogurt to my own smoothies. Just the soy milk plus ice gives it the right consistency for me!

15. msbottomlineable says:

That looks so good. I’m going to have to make this!

16. msbluebell777 says:

This recipe looks extremely easy to make and very delicious. I will try it!

17. I love the taste of bananas and strawberries together. Now, with this recipe, I can them along with my favorite soymilk….thanks!

18. 8th Continent soy milk is excellent for baking, it works especially well in muffins, pancakes and waffles, and baked desserts like bread pudding and rice pudding. Just substitute it for the amount of milk in your favorite recipe, or try the tasty recipes on the 8th Continent website —these recipes have been developed specifically for 8th Continent soy milk.

19. valleyforgeful says:

8th Continent is the only soymilk, that I have baked with that tastes like something HASN’T been substituted!

20. I am going to do this right away!