Berry Almond Coconut Smoothie

Berry Almond Coconut Smoothie

• 2 Thai Young Coconuts
  • 1 cup Germinated Really Raw Almonds
  • ¼ cup Nutritional Essentials from NCP (Natural Choice Products)
  • 2 bananas
  • ½ cup Goji Berries
  • 2 cups Organic Strawberries
  • ½ teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt

Open coconuts and pour water into blender.
Scrape the meat from the inside of the coconuts and add to blender.
Add remaining ingredients to blender.
Blend until smooth.

Comments

1. ImAKing2891 says:

Great work you guys are doing

2. misseptember says:

@greenapple054 young thai coconut man, most likely be found at asian market, some health food store also have some! 🙂 have fun =p

3. rewindyourpants says:

that looks like an incredible recipe

4. MrDeepNextBigThing says:

Your Great love it gotta try out these.

5. radicalaccounting says:

For Krista, I think you should say that if people go to Amazon through your link, you get a few pennies. Also I think you should add the plastic sprouting lid, and a super cheap juicer to your list. I’ve been watching for weeks, but was stopped by the price tag. Finally, I picked up a Juice man Junior, which got the best ratings for under $100, and went through your link to Amazon. Lots of love!

6. Liahona3580 says:

@liferegenerat True dat!

7. @neco461

I got my money on Corona, he looks tough as nails. 😛

8. I’ve been a vegan for about 4 months now. I’ve cut down about 15 pounds and body fat and think i’ve gained more muscle as a vegan then eating meat. And I feel 10X healthier and more energetic.

9. southfinest2541 says:

@liferegenerator YOU ARE THE BOMB MAN HAHAH

10. kittybeeify says:

Fantastic mix! Question: I keep reading about how it’s not good to mix fruit and fat. Is this more BS? (You both don’t look like you’re suffering from it!) Also, how does eating raw fruit affect candida?

11. you’ve got to love Lou…thanks Dan!

12. mammutit says:

hey ive been really busy so I havent seen your latest vids , you still look healthy and sharp. great vid. Im going on a liveregenerator marathon now, seeeya.. 🙂

13. NerdsWannaParty says:

Breaaaath Lou… Breaaaath. you are to anxious wanting to push that button. Is that powder coca? Talk talk talk talk! I’m sticking to Hemp seeds, Spirulina, Avocado etc.. Raw, Organic, Un-Processed

Keep it real ;O)

14. dan are u alive? haven’t seen any new videos in a while. taking a break? i miss your daily uplifting messages. don’t let the haters get to ya

15. I dont like protein powder. but I like straws and coconut. r u vegan?
    if so try tofu mango pudding ^^

16. @natureasintended

Many of the older Natural Hygiene people suffered terrible dental decay and degenerative health issues .

research a Hygienest named T C FRY who ate an all fruit diet for many years and believed Oral Hygiene was Un natural and ended up losing all his teeth and dying of disease at 68

17. dallasbagley says:

Just made me this exact smoothie about 10 mins ago. BOMB!

18. love2bestowe says:

Dude, love your videos. But you ramble a lot and get off topic. Make a script! And make your vid’s shorter. People don’t want to watch 13 minutes of anything on youtube. Just a little constructive criticism.

19. spruntfemalespray says:

all theese dudes are like two meals a week of say some eggs or a piece of flesh away from looking like gods!

20. soletraveller says:

I’m just wondering if this is a pre workout or post workout smoothie

21. 19ClairCognizance87 says:

@soletraveller I would say post

22. TRUEFUNKSOULDIER says:

aw man !!!!!!! brothers you have to tell me where do you purchase one of those coconut buddy scoopers?!!! thats a pretty clever device

23. @neco461 CORONA. No question about it….