Fruit Smoothie Recipe by Betty

Fruit Smoothie Recipe

Betty whips up another healthy Fruit Smoothie with this easy to make Fruit Smoothie Recipe.

fruit smoothie recipe

Betty Prepares a Fruit Smoothie Recipe

Fruit Smoothie Recipe Ingredients

• 1/2 cup fresh strawberry halves, washed and capped
  • 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
  • 1 sliced banana
  • 1/3 cup Splenda (or sugar or other artificial sweetener)
  • 1/2 cup skim milk (You may use regular or 2% milk.)

Place 1/2 cup halved strawberries, 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, 1 sliced banana, 1/3 cup Splenda or sugar, and 1/2 cup milk in a blender. Set to “blend” or “puree” and turn the blender on for 20 or 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth. Pour your Fruit Smoothie from the blender into an appropriately-sized glass. Spoon or drink your smoothie immediately! Yummy and healthy!!!

Note: You may change the fruits to different fruits–and you may use just 1 or 2 fruits, or even more than 3, if you prefer. You may add more or less milk, depending on how thick you like your smoothie. This fruit smoothie recipe is just a good place to start!

Some Recommended Fruit Smoothie Recipe Books

[atag]1416205101[/atag][atag]0446677752[/atag][atag]B0002J5FL8[/atag]

Comments

1. SkateFallRepeat says:

yumm yumm yumm!! i just made this and it was perfect! thank you so much! i love your videos!

~Chris 🙂

2. rumy0chan0kawaii says:

i wish if you can show me how to add ice to the mixture! i have a son of 6 years and he hates strawberries but never mind’em in a smoothie, so i want to make it more “forbidden” for him – ice is not allowed for him – so he would take it instantly! and thanks … ruby

3. great video….my mom loves ur videos

4. I went through all of YouTube making different kinds and it turns out I like your recipe the best I can’t wait to make more

5. lpsgirl122525 says:

Yum i tryed it. It was AWSOME
    -Vicky

6. MrFluffy7140 says:

what do i do if i can’t find that type of sugar?
    -Cecelia

7. bettyskitchen says:

@MrFluffy7140 Hi Cecelia, I used Splenda to save a few calories, but, if that is not a concern of yours, just use plain sugar. If you are trying to save on calories, then just add the type of artificial sweetener that you have available, to taste.
    –Betty 🙂

8. dutyfan11 says:

By 1 1/2 cup of milk do you mean one and a half cup, or just a half cup of milk?
    ~Abraham 🙂

9. bettyskitchen says:

@dutyfan11 1 1/2 cups = one and one-half cups.
    –Betty 🙂

10. SuperKingNova says:

What bout bananas, plum, orange. Does apples work well with it

11. SuperKingNova says:

can you put apple juice instead of sugar. if sugar how much for one

12. bettyskitchen says:

@SuperKingNova You can use apple juice instead of the orange juice. You need some sugar or artificial sweetener of your choice. I used 1/3 cup, but you can use less–just to your taste.
    –Betty 🙂

13. ilovereborns456 says:

i have the blender and itryed it boy was it good

14. Great video, Betty! I make my smoothies the same way, only difference is that I add ice and instead of sugar, I use plain lowfat yogurt. Makes it just as nutririous, probably more calories, but gives it better texture and flavor 🙂

15. AngelofHogwarts says:

just a suggestion…instead of sugar…add organic honey! 🙂