Fruit Smoothie with Protein for a Healthy Morning

Protein Fruit Smoothie Ingredients:

• 1 6” Banana
  • 1 Medium Peach
  • 2 Strawberries
  • 3/4 Cup Skim Milk
  • 1 Scoop Vanilla Muscle Milk

Comments

1. kristea0337 says:

I totally hate bananas but I’ll probably try this with the other fruit though.

The only milk I will drink is skim milk. I’ve heard from nutritionists the only people who should drink whole milk is children & even then they should have 2%.

On the directions of your powder, does it say to the line or a rounded scoop? My powder says a rounded scoop, but I don’t use muscle milk.

2. antishay says:

I didn’t find it on the tub – I’ll have to look closer later along. It doesn’t need the bananas – I just love all fruit 😀 You could do anythings, really. I buy bags of frozen fruit in bags – blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries, blackberries. They can just go in with some protein powder and milk and voila!

3. coquinat says:

I love your handwriting. Now to dig out my blender.. you have me in the mood for fruit smoothies XD

4. antishay says:

Thanks 😀 I used to study calligraphy but that was just my normal writing. I like it too 🙂

Yay for smoothies!

5. Demonwicked says:

just a tip use a frozen banana the shake will be a lot more “creamy” 🙂

6. Ohh, thanks! I have some frozen bananas (for banana bread) and I’ll try that 😀 Thanks!

7. yummy 🙂

8. thugricanz says:

Whey protein vanilla from Jay robb with 12 oz water / 8 frozen strawberries , 1 tbs almond butter – BEST

9. Strawberry almond?!??! That is something I would have never tried 😀 Thanks for the suggestion/recipe 🙂

10. thugricanz says:

ya adding 8 frozen strawberries , and 1 tbs of almond butter RAW 🙂 healthy!!!!!!!!!!!

11. buybulkwhey says:

Wow, that looks yummy! =)

12. summersidebeach says:

rice dream is healthier than cow milk for your smoothies b/c rice dream has less fat and no chemicals, hormones etc that the milk has yuck!

13. This video is quite old – I use soy milk now and LOVE it. So yum.

I don’t like Rice Dream. I was raised vegan and we ate Rice Dream all the time and I just can’t stand the taste now. 😛

14. summersidebeach says:

i have been reading that soy products are not healthy unless you are eating fairly unprocessed soy such as tofu, edamame and miso..don’t know how true that is but it kind of makes sense since soy products in general are highly processed

me and my kids have been living off of soy products and i am trying to slowly wean my kids off of them!

we are a vegetarian family

15. I’ve read that as well, but I’ve read several conflicting reports. I don’t mind if they’re processed, so long as the natural components aren’t altered in the end (such as fats become trans fats). And so long as there aren’t loads of chemicals, I’m going to drink soy milk unless it’s proven that it’s actually unhealthy. Milk just grosses me out now, so it’s like my only choice! 🙁

16. MissLici82 says:

I never really thought about freezing fruit…Thats a good idea. I buy my fruit and veg in bulk and hate waste! Thats a great idea!

17. Yay! Thanks 🙂 Yea, it’s not as good as fresh but it does keep well 🙂

18. summersidebeach says:

you could also choose rice dream, or almond milk

19. I forgot about rice dream!!

20. 6feetofpuresunshine says:

what does muscle milk taest like?

21. TrishaBooth says:

almond milk is excellent. My kids love the chocolate kind 🙂

22. babymuffin976 says:

i like the fact that your so motivated.=)
    i also like all your food ideas.i think i might try them.

23. silverose1209 says:

almond milk is sooo yummy!!!!!

24. Crusty2006 says:

It looks very delicious and i will try it. Thanks for the video/suggestion 🙂

25. inuyashaobsesser101 says:

I agree with you about the milk. My mom never drank it while she was pregnant and I NEVER had it as a kid, so it’s HIDEOUSLY gross to me. I love chocolate milk, but straight up milk, just won’t cut it with me. It makes me gag sometimes.