Strawberry Banana Mango Fruit Smoothie

strawberry banana mango fruit smoothie

Strawberry Banana Mango Fruit Smoothie in Single Serving Blender

How to Make a Strawberry Banana Mango Fruit Smoothie

This Strawberry Banana Mango Fruit Smoothie is an excellent snack.   Not only is it delicious and nutritious, it’s also very easy to make!!

By using a single serving blender, you can slap this smoothie together quickly.  Single serving blenders allow for small portions to be blended easily.  In most cases, I’d drink right from the blender, saving on the number of glasses you need to wash.

In my mind, he has a bit too much milk in it, and I’d have used some frozen strawberries and banana to thicken the smoothie a bit.  Although these small blenders aren’t always the best at handling ice cubes, I might have added some crushed ice to thicken this Strawberry Banana Mango Fruit Smoothie some more.

Mango isn’t always easy to find fresh, so you may have to resort to canned or frozen mango to finish this smoothies ingredient list.

Ingredients for Strawberry Banana Mango Fruit Smoothie

• 1 Large Strawberry, Sliced
  • 1/2 Banana, Chopped
  • 1 slice Fresh Mango
  • 1 cup Milk

Put all the ingredients into a single serving blender, and blend until smooth.

Recommended Strawberry Banana Mango Fruit Smoothie Products

[atag]B000TKH32O[/atag][atag]B0017XGEAO[/atag][atag]B002V8ZEXW[/atag]

Comments

1. HobbiesuptheLobbies says:

but tastes a lot better and fresh with actual mangoes 🙂 but there is a lot of times that i would like to save time too. never thought of that. thanks 😛

reply to penelopeb155

2. what is the background song?

3. no sugar?

4. impalabuster says:

just milk?

5. yeah just milk… I was out of vodka when i made that….

6. Awesome! I’m actually considering purchasing a Hamilton Beach blender. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it? Can it also be used as a juicer for veggies? Keep rockin’ with the smoothies lol. Peace.

7. Juicer? No… well maybe.. it would contain all the pulp. A juicer strains all the juice and separates the pulp, this blender would just turn whatever you want into a liquid (to a limit).

8. FallenWhiteRose says:

I’m sick but this sounds REALLY good right now. Get down here and make me one. xD

9. simonw1485 says:

I normally add also yogurt honey and an egg and a scoop of ice cream.

10. that looks delish

11. no ice ? what a smoothie with no ice

12. good smoothie. looks good
    i usually use a little bit of crushed ice.

13. ProLyricGuy says:

I would use frozen fruit

14. armoguy94 says:

thats not even a smoothie anymore with the amount of milk you put in

15. TheBrownTies says:

i put strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, banana, ice cubes, milk, protein powder, wheat germ, flax seeds, and slices of watermelon (without skin of course). i mix it all up it’s amazing

16. HaloReachSpot says:

to much milk, use like half a cup only and 1 cup of ice and what ever fruit you want in it.

17. wow waaayy too much milk your only suppose to put a splash of milk now your smoothie is more milky and less fruity