Perfect Strawberry Margarita
This guy looks to be about 12 years old and drunk off his rocker, but he still manages to show how to make a Perfect Strawberry Margarita.
He’s using a Margarita Machine to make the drinks, so if you don’t have one, you’ll need to wing it using a blender.
- 4 cups Ice Cubes
- 1 Shot Triple Sec
- 3 Shots Tequila
- 1 Cup Margarita Frozen Drink Mix
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- Fill the back of your Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker with ice cubes.
- Add Triple Sec, Tequila, Margarita Mix, Strawberries and Sugar into the machine.
- Press the 'Start' Button and watch the magic!
- Pour into Margarita Glasses and enjoy.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter