Making Muscle Milk Fruit Smoothies

muscle milkMuscle Milk in a Fruit Smoothie?

This gal really seems to like her Muscle Milk, and I have no reason to doubt her honesty. She gives some great insight, as well as some excellent advice.ย  She likes to add berries and peaches to her smoothies, especially strawberries and frozen berries.

Listen and learn!

[atag]B000BH9LAM[/atag]
[atag]B000OP1TS8[/atag]

Enjoy a Muscle Milk Fruit Smoothie today!

Comments

1. pierpasuperman says:

yes they do ofcourse…….i watch the “huge post workout of ronnie coleman” and i think he mentioned that it contains 300 grams of protein

2. EATPROTEINgetHUGeRus says:

Ronnie coleman is also under contract and is just advertising. Just like jay cutler gains “14.6 pounds of lean mass in just 3 weeks using cell tech”

bottom line, nobody knows for sure. But I promise you, whole food is always the better choice and what gets things done

youtube
    “Justin Harris on Post Workout Shakes”

again, if 20-30 grams of protein from muscle milk helps your recovery, you got problems.

3. BlueMonarchButterfly says:

what is muscle milk? So i can find something here simaler.

4. If you google “What is Muscle Milk?” the first result is the official page.

Muscle Milkยฎ is an evolutionary muscle formula that promotes efficient fat burning, lean muscle growth and fast recovery from exercise. Designed after human mothers milk, Muscle Milk is the perfect and complete protein supplement for your nutritional needs. Muscle Milk is arguably Americas favorite protein.

There really is no imitation – it’s revolutionary ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Sorry I never saw this comment…

The vanilla Muscle Milk tastes AWESOME, imho.

6. Thanks for the tip cutie!

7. romanitoss says:

Lets get things clear, muscle milk contains MGs which harm your brain cells.
    Secondly, do not drink light, it can cause cancer.
    Just use natrual whey isolate protein, and if you have to put on some fat, get some extra carbohydrates.
    Good luck ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Thank you … I know this now ๐Ÿ™‚

Since making this video (6 months ago) I have switched to eating all non-processed, organic, mostly vegan/raw foods. I take good care of my insides now ๐Ÿ˜‰

It’s only just come out that MM has MSG… I don’t know how I feel about that. The news spread like wildfire.

<3 Thank you!

9. you do know Fruit Smoothies are fating

10. LiverbirdLFC92 says:

all of your measurements are in “cups” – how big is a cup? yanno, its abit too general… how does anybody know how much your size cups hold? other than that good ideas ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Sxyne187 says:

They have a little measuring cup inside the MM Container

12. LiverbirdLFC92 says:

fair enough, sorry ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Sxyne187 says:

Np lol

14. DewmBunny says:

Wait, what? =/ Where’d you hear the bit about it harming your brain cells?

15. you mix it with 12oz of water lol damn your goin to get fatter

16. theres one thing missing from your plugs…actual muscles

17. MrsHamdulila says:

I’ll def. try the Muscle Milk.. I thought it was only for like big burley men… but funney thing is I “started” working out 2 weeks ago and fatigued my whole body cause of the weight lifting, and didnt want to run… anyhow I figured that if I had to choose 1 it would running, but I’ll give the muscle milk a try (only cause you recommmend it) becuase I know it’s definately crucial to build muscle as you go! THANKS your really helping people INCLUDING ME, and I appreciate it!

18. Elamin008 says:

what is the Muscle Milk ?
    Nice vids keep up the good work

19. TY, useful info! Do u still use the same regimen or have u found better? How quickly did u see desired results?