Pina Colada Video Recipe

• 1 oz pineapple juice
  • 1/2 sweet and sour mix
  • 1 oz coconut milk
  • 6-8 oz shaved ice
  • Maraschino Cherry

pina colada

A Pina Colada makes a great drink whether it’s hot or cold!

Comments

1. browndog36 says:

you can buy just a bottle of it from your liqour store

2. SportsInjection says:

Would it be ok to use the malibu coconut rum instead of white rum? Like I have
    Malibu coconut rum
    coconut cream
    pineapple juice
    and ice of course.

3. justjoe888 says:

Sweet and sour mix I think it is…..which is 1/4 lemon or lime juice and 3/4 sugar syrup (also called simple syrup in the US I think)….to make sugar syrup, all you have to do is put 500g of CASTER sugar with 500ml of water, and boil until sugar is dissolved. Basically for sugar syrup, ratio is 1g of CASTER sugar to 1ml of water.

p.s. there should be some form of cream in a Pina Colada, whether its coconut cream or normal cream….coconut cream is better tho

4. gerrymadhavi says:

Love your videos!

5. I dont even drink alcohol , I prefer it virgin, but i love making drinks for my friends.

6. ThaIceCreamMan says:

Never let your Simple Syrup come to the boil, it will remove the fructose from the sugar resulting in bad taste.. also the ratio is 2parts sugar to 1 part water.. heat until dissolved and store in fridge immediately to avoid crystallization.. hope this helps

7. justjoe888 says:

FAIL……your ratio is wrong, your method is wrong, you’re just all kinds of wrong 🙂

8. ThaIceCreamMan says:

you wanna bet?? i make sugar syrup everyday and it comes out perfect thats the way ive been taught and ive been taught by the best mate.. next you’ll be telling me that you heat it with a bunsen burner…and anyway why would you put sour mix in a colada??? making cocktails isnt rocket science…. we all know what happens after a while when citric acid meets milk/cream

9. proudok says:

i’m at home! why do you think i’m sitting in my desk writing to you on a sat night! i prefer a nice hike or bbq to hang out with friends …..tonight is drinking night at the bar so i prefer to be home! much love to you too!

10. justjoe888 says:

Oh well, if your “best mate” taught you, then you MUST be right haha….you idiot
    Every site I’ve ever been to says its half and half, you’re just plain wrong….but you know, keep thinking the complete opposite to the entire world
    Also, do you even know what sour mix is? And its not milk or cream, its coconut cream, douchebag

11. criskity says:

The way I do it:

1 part light Puerto Rican or Cuban rum,
    1 part Coco Lopez cream of coconut,
    2-3 parts pineapple juice.

Blended or shaken.

For an extra touch, a splash of lime juice or lime cordial, or Malibu, or, in blended drinks, pineapple chunks.

12. MasterTenku says:

that’s a really weak drink…

13. LEsliiYoskii says:

is this the lazy way to do it?

14. Cryptkickervideos says:

If you don’t like how they make it, then do not use it.