Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
If you’re always scared at Halloween, it’s time to put an end to that. At least as far as drink choices.
This tasty Pumpkin Pie Smoothie starts with canned pumpkin puree, adds Pumpkin Pie Spice and Cinnamon. We blend in some banana and yogurt to thicken the smoothie and then mix it with Almond or Soy Milk to make it smooth.
Blend a jar of this yummy smoothie and get ready for those Trick or Treaters!
- ¾ cup of vanilla soy or almond milk
- ⅓ plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ can of pumpkin puree
- Half a banana
- Pinch McCormick Pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- Place milk into a blender
- Add yogurt, pumpkin puree and banana
- Add pumpkin pie spice and ground cinnamon
- Place cover on blender with hole open on top
- Set blender to high speed
- Feed ice cubes through opening
- Blend until smooth, stopping blender to stir when needed
If you make this smoothie and have a photo or video you’d like to share, please leave me a message in the comments below. Your picture could end up at the top of this post.
PS: If you love making smoothies, I have to recommend that you pick up a copy of The Ultimate Smoothie Book: 130 Delicious Recipes for Blender Drinks, Frozen Desserts, Shakes, and More! It’s packed full of information and lots of recipes.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter