Secure Brand Meal Replacement Shakes Video

This video shows a low-calorie meal replacement shake being made. In my mind, there is no way these should be called meal replacement shakes when there are less than 100 calories in a shake (unless you are on a 20 meals-a-day plan). At least this lady realizes that, and only uses these for an early meal and a snack, while also adding some yogurt for additional calories. Securemeal.com

Comments

1. delicatepetals says:

Great video! I actually have a similar blender to yours. hahaha. =D

2. fatgrlshrinking says:

I’m going to order that sample pack! I’m not dieting right now, but I’ll be back to it eventually, I’m sure. Also, you look fine!

3. They really are good and $5.00 is such a great deal…..they are 1 pt. for Weight Watchers

4. ShadowVampira says:

That looks REALLY good. In my house we still have that exact same blender…we have 3 blenders in total…don’t know why, we don’t blend much. What does those meal replacers contain? Like do they have protein, fiber, etc.? You’ve inspired me to lose weight. I’m 17 and weigh 151 pounds due to all the meds I was taking after I had a bone marrow transplant. I was able to fight against type 2 diabetes but I’m still overweight. I would love to buy those meal replacers to satisfy my sweet tooth.

5. BeAuTiFuLCuRvEs says:

This is the first time I am watching this video. I have to say…after watching this…I feel so empowered to get back on track!! Thank you so much for showing how to make the dreaded protein shake look delicious!!!!!!! I really appricate it!!!

6. KarlaKayM says:

I’m glad I could help…..I still use these BTW….just not as much I usually have one per day in the AM generally! They are really good but maybe not enough protein for you….perhaps 2 or 3 mixed together….not sure! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. nightgangl7 says:

never heard of this interesting,i bet thats soo good

8. KarlaKayM says:

I like them you should check them out! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. eluvg1975 says:

Where do you get your Torani syrups from?

10. KarlaKayM says:

World Market Hope that helps

11. aguthrie2 says:

Hey there I was just wondering if you still use the secure meals and if so could you add some recipes, I just ordered a 30 day supply of them and can’t wait.

12. JessicaPersonalChef says:

Thanks for the demo. Just got mine today.
    I use the shakes with 4oz water, splenda, ice and 0% Stonnyfield Farms Greek yogert (1 point for 1/2 cup) to add just one point to it and a whopping 11 grams of quality protein. ALL that for 2 points and 18 grams of protien in all! Perfect for getting the 6-pack abs back that I want so much! Thanks again. YUM!

13. thumperinflorida says:

I bought them…hope they are all you say

14. zachmns811 says:

Nice video — the price is now $7.95, but in my opinion, it still steal of a deal.

Vanilla is my favorite — Yummy.

15. diorboi2006 says:

Awesome and informative video!!!

Do you have the Nutritional Information regarding this product… I’m not able to find it online…

16. Darn! They are full price now ๐Ÿ™ I wish I had seen this earlier.

17. kizzygirl22 says:

Two eggs and one slice of toast has less calories than adding all of that stuff to the shake. Plus is has protien and whole wheat fiber. I tried these shakes because the price was right, but they’re awful. You stay full longer with less calories with the eggs and toast.