Smoothie Recipe TV
New Recipes, Every Day!
Everyone has one! Please share your favorite Smoothie Recipe below.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Armando’s Green & Fruit AM boost Smoothie –
* 1 Banana (ripe is best – frozen if desired)
* 1-2 cup OJ
* 1-cups Baby Carrots (or chopped carrots)
* 1-2 cups fresh Spinach Leaves
* 6 fresh strawberry -frozen if desired)
1. Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth
2. Enjoy as you eat raw veggies & fruit. This is also a great way to give your kids their veggies.
Katherine’s Strawberry & Blueberry Blast
* 2 cups of frozen strawberries
* 1 cup of frozen blueberries
* 3/4 cup of strawberry yogurt
* 3/4 cup of milk
( If you want it to be extra sweet)
* 3 Tbl. of sugar or 2 large scoops of vannila ice cream
1. Place all the ingredients from top to bottom in the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour in a huge cup and ENJOY!!!!!!!!
Candy’s Sunrise Morning Burst
1 Cup of Fiesta Blend Frozen Fruit (from Wal-mart)
(Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, & Strawberries)
1 Cup of V8 V-Fusion, Tropical Orange Juice
1 Cup of Vanilla Yogurt
Blend & Enjoy!!!!!!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 · Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in