Slim Fast Smoothie Video Review
Here’s a great review on the entire Slim Fast Smoothie product line. Brandy does an outstanding job in this review!
I’ll be honest… a few years ago, I wouldn’t have recommended a Slim Fast Smoothie for the life of me. They were known for putting a sugary drink in a can, and making it sound healthy.
That’s not the case any more.
With their 3-2-1 Diet Plan and tasty smoothies, the plan really makes sense to me now. Two smoothies, one healthy whole food meal, and three snacks per day. The caloric intake for the day fits the diet of most women. Men may need to add a bit more.
Slim Fast Smoothie Calories
Slim Fast Smoothies come in two different packages:
- Pre-mixed canned shakes
- Smoothie Mix Powder
All the Slim Fast Smoothie Powder Mixes are formulated to make a smoothie with 200 calories, after adding 8-ounces of fat-free milk.
The Pre-Mixed canned shakes vary from 180* to 190 calories per can.
(*French Vanilla, Strawberries N’ Cream, and Lower Carb Vanilla Cream)
Slim Fast Smoothie Flavors
Slim Fast Smoothie flavors are as good and varied as can be. Here is a brief summary of the flavors in each product line:
- Cappuccino Delight — A smooth and silky cappuccino indulgence
- French Vanilla — A sweet and creamy vanilla classic
- Creamy Milk Chocolate — A sweet and creamy chocolate classic
- Rich Chocolate Royale — A rich, decadent chocolate delight
- Strawberries N’ Cream — A thick, refreshing strawberry delight
- Lower Carb Creamy Chocolate — A sweet, satisfying shake with fewer carbs
- Lower Carb Vanilla Cream — A sweet, satisfying shake with fewer carbs
- High Protein Extra Creamy Chocolate — A rich shake with extra protein
Smoothie Mix Powder
- Chocolate Royale — A rich, decadent chocolate delight
- French Vanilla — A sweet, creamy vanilla indulgence
- Milk Chocolate — A sweet and creamy chocolate classic
- Strawberry Supreme — A thick, refreshing strawberry sensation
- High Protein Creamy Vanilla — A sweet, creamy shake with extra protein
- High Protein Creamy Chocolate — A rich chocolate shake with extra protein
Slim Fast Smoothie 3-2-1 Diet Plan
Hey! They don’t call it the 3-2-1 Diet Plan for nothing!
It starts with 3 (that’s three, get it?) healthy 100-calorie snacks, spaced throughout the day and consisting of:
- A Slim Fast Snack Bar or
- Fruit: Apple, Banana, Cantaloupe, Orange or Pear or
- Veggies: Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Carrots, Celery or Tomatoes or
- Nuts: Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts, Walnuts or Pistachios
Then you fill in with 2 (two, understand?) Slim Fast Smoothie Shakes, one at breakfast and another at lunch.
You finish off with 1 (yep, that’s one) healthy whole food meal for dinner. You can get a bit creative here, but the general proportion of vegetables to carbohydrates to proteins should be 2:1:1. You’ll want to stay away from fats, sugars, and starchy foods if you can.
Here a sample shopping list for dinners:
Vegetables: Spinach, carrots, coleslaw mix, broccoli, bean sprouts, cauliflower, cucumber, peppers, romaine lettuce, tomato, onion, zuchini, kidney beans, mixed frozen vegetables
Carbohydrates: Apples, applesauce, apricots, bananas, canned mixed fruit (light syrup), canned peaches (light syrup), grapes, nectarines, oranges, pears, plums, strawberries, brown rice, lasagna noodles, whole-wheat tortillas, spaghetti, whole-wheat rolls
Proteins: Cod, eggs, halibut, flank steak, lean ground beef, low-fat cheeses, skinless chicken
Recommended Slim Fast Smoothie and Related Products
[atag]B0008IVPB2[/atag] [atag]B000YDCA0Q[/atag] [atag]B002GU6ARO[/atag] [atag]B002GU68H6[/atag]
Republished by Blog Post Promoter