Can you dig it???
2 Thai Young Coconuts (1 young coconut water + 2 young coconut meats)
1) Open young coconuts to get coconut water out
2) Pour the water from just ONE of the coconuts into your blender
3) Use the water from the remaining coconut in a different recipe
4) Using a melon baller or a spoon, scrape the coconut meat from the insides of both coconuts, and toss them into the blender.
5) Peel the oranges, cut off the tops and bottoms, then slice the peel all around the edges
6) Cut the peeled oranges into quarters and toss them into your blender
7) Blend for a few seconds until desired consistency is reached
8) Pour into glass and enjoy
Republished by Blog Post Promoter