Survey Says: “The Best Milkshake in the World is…”

the best milkshake

I haven’t tasted every milk shake in the world, but I have tasted many. My favorite milkshake in the world is the legendary McDonald’s Strawberry Milkshake. It is just the best.

In your opinion who makes the best milkshake, and what flavor is it?

Comments

1. Swapan, The Dream says:

Myself for my kids.

2. Marshall H says:

cookies and cream frim chick fila

3. ஐ♥BTriXஐ says:

Me! I make the best banana shake ever…

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard…and they’re like – It’s better than yours!

4. i agree with you the strawberry

5. Gaaah I was going to say Kelis

6. new_friends_gr says:

Kelis’ milkshake brings ALL the boys to the yard.

7. I make the best peanut butter milk shake with home made ice cream

8. I make the best milkshake…it brings the boys to the yard! Seriously, Steak and Shake does…vanilla

9. Newageseer says:

I make the best milkshake in the world. Seriously. I used to have a coffee shop and everyone came for my milkshakes. My favorite was one I made up, it kind of had an eggnog flavor. I covered them in whip cream, put a cherry on top. Made them with real ice cream… mmmm mmmmm. For flavorings, I used the syrups they use to flavor coffees.

10. I love the chocolate malt they make at Baskin Robbins.

11. My apple pie milk shake is the best for me and my family.

12. Heather D says:

STEAK & SHAKE……..I love the vanilla one. If I lived close to one I would be on the big-bone side….Ha ha. they are very good though.McDonalds is also good, but Steak and Shake wins hands down in my book=)

13. Isadora01 says:

My mom. She used to whip us up milkshakes when we were young. Vanilla or chocolate – our choice. Ah, the good ol’ days…

14. i agree with you!! i love love love the mcdonalds strawberry milkshake!!!!

15. Homemade vanilla icecream and fresh peaches.

16. ai_leen_2003hk says:

Home made ones.. you can control the quality of the ingredients, using full fat or light cream / the flavour (using vanilla pod instead of vanilla essense) / (organic cane sugar) sweetness and mix with fresh fruits, fresh strawberries, fresh mangoes or bananas, etc! Chocolate milkshake is wonderful, I melt some good quality dark chocolate with fresh cream, remove it from the steam, whisk the mixture till firm then add milk and sugar (over a big bowl with full of ice) you may also add a bit of rum or expresso, then put it into the freeze for a while, whisk again till the thickness you like. I love to fix my own milkshake!

Well, I admit that it takes quite some work to prepare a good milkshake but I enjoy it.

17. The winner for me is steak and shake vanilla milkshake

18. My cousin owns "the shake place" i love his strawberry,cherry, and chocolate Chiki swirl shake

19. christinaa5877 says:

kinda strange, but the best milkshake I’ve had was from a hospital cafeteria in Bangor Maine. Strawberry.

20. actually, a frappe is better than a milkshake. Best flavor is "black & white" made with vanilla ice cream & chocolate syrup, and a bit of milk. Whip in a blender for about 45 seconds. Thick & yummy! mmmmmmmmmm………!

21. To me the best shake in the world is the malted chocolate shake made in McMinnville Tn at the Stewart Pharmacy diner.

22. Fuddrucker’s !!! i worked there and my job was to make the shakes they are amazing and there are so many different flavors like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, oreo, reeses, mocha, and coffee.. all hand made unlike most places.

23. gamergrl419 says:

sonic – strawberry, yum, but yes mcdonalds is also very very good.

24. melissa m says:

My Mom!! Nobody can do live up to hers!!

25. natalie r says:

I say Mcdonalds Chocolate milkshake, its lovely and thick.

26. thickness says:

steak and shake

27. Chocolate malt, Whataburger 🙂

28. i do actually,chocolate and vanilla mix

29. Bells Potter at the East Chop Beach Club on Martha’s Vineyard. It was actually a frappe! We were best friends in the 1970s and he put extra coffee ice cream in it and blended it to perfection. And he did not even charge me for it.
    :0)

30. Peninsula Creamery in Palo Alto, California – vanilla!